We wanted to thank everyone for your support during this time, and hope you and your families have remained safe. We are so excited to welcome you back to Blackbird, and will be doing everything we can to ensure everyone’s safety. So, as we enter the next phase of reopening, these are the guidelines that we are implementing.
Due to capacity restrictions we will mainly be taking reservations, either online or by phone. If you do not have a reservation please give us a call before you come and we will try to find you a table. If you do have a reservation please wait outside or in your vehicle until we notify you that your table is ready. Unfortunately at this time, we are unable to offer you drinks at the bar while you wait for your table.
While we are under these capacity restrictions, we are limiting parties of:
- 2-3 to within 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 4-5 to within 2 hours
- Additionally we will not be accepting parties larger than 5
There are also some guidelines for you to follow while you dine with us:
- Masks are to be worn unless seated at table including walking to and from your table
- For your safety and convenience there are multiple hand sanitizing stations around the restaurant
- Tables, chairs, and partitions will be sanitized between each seating
- Place settings are sanitized and wrapped, and will not be placed on the table until you are seated
- You will have the option of QR or disposable menus
- Bathrooms will be sanitized throughout the night
We know that this will be an adjustment from your usual Blackbird experience and we appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. We look forward to bringing you the same food, cocktails, and service - just from behind a mask!
- Frank and Chris